At Watches Online we standby the quality of our products!
We always endeavour to supply our customers with the item as it is described on our site. However, if an item arrives to you in an unacceptable condition, please contact us as soon as possible by email or our Free Phone number. We will then agree to accept the return of the item. Once we have received the item back at our store, we can make an assessment on the item. From here, either of these outcomes can be reached;
- If it is a manufacturer’s defect – the item will be covered by the warranty.
- Therefore the item will either be repaired or if this cannot be done,
- It will be replaced with another one of the same model, or
- If there are no more of that item available, a full refund, or store credit will be given to the customer.
- The 14 Day Right of Exchange – You can return the item to us to either exchange or hold a store credit. The Freight payable for the return of the watch is to be covered by the customer.
- This is providing that the item is still in it’s original condition when purchased (ie Brand New). Once the item has been worn, it cannot be exhanged. We are unable to sell used items, therefore we will not accept any item that shows any indication that it has been worn. In these cases, the item will be returned to the customer.
- The item must be returned in it’s original box and packaging, including original tags, instruction booklet, warranty and original receipt.
- On arrival, all returns need to be checked by ourselves.
- The Exchange or Store Credit will be of the same price value of the amount paid on original receipt.
- The Store Credit will be valid for one year from date of credit.
- An Exchange or Store Credit will not be issued if it has been longer than 14 days since purchase of the item.
- Freight & Administration of the second item will be paid by the customer
- Warranty Returns – Please check your enclosed manufacturers Warranty for the warranty term of your new watch.
- If you are having trouble with your watch, please contact us first. From here we can assist you with the next step in what should be done. At all times we adhere to the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act.
- Once the watch has been assessed, Watches Online Ltd chooses the best resolution to either repair, replace or refund the item.
- We have full workshop facilities & a Watchmaker on site for repair of your watch. Or, if required we can send the watch back to the Manufacturer to be assessed by them. Once it has been repaired, we will return the watch back to you Freight Free to the original purchase address.
- We will keep in contact with you, via email, with each stage of your claim.
- We do not do reimbursements for warranty repairs done by another party.
Any more questions or need assistance?
If you have any more questions, need assistance with your order, or are not comfortable ordering over the internet; Please contact our friendly staff by using the contact details below. We will help you with what ever you need!
- Phone: 0800 577 500 or +64 7 577 0500 if calling from overseas
- Fax: 07 578 5800 or +64 7 578 5800
- Email us: email@example.com