Choose the ordering & payment option that best suits you!
Shopping on the Watches Online website is super simple! You can browse our products by clicking on the main “Mens Watches” or “Ladies’ Watches” menu items at the top of this page or by clicking on the Brand menu so show only products for each brand. Our top selling brands are: Citizen, Tissot, Casio and Calvin Klein!
Once you find the product or products you wish to purchase (click the “Details” button to see more info), click on the “Add to Order” button – This will add the product to your Online Shopping Cart! Once you are happy with the items in your order, you can click the “Proceed to Checkout” button either at the time you add an item to your cart, or in the top right hand side of the website.
We do try our best to have only stock that is currently ‘in stock’ listed on the web site. Please feel free contact us regarding your order.
Using a Promo Code
Promo codes can be used at the Check Out section of your order. On the right hand side, please enter the applicable promo code that you will be using. This will then deduct the discount amount from your purchase. Once this is done, please continue to enter your order details through to the end.
In the checkout your details are protected by our secure ordering process. You can choose from the list of payment options below:
- Use your Credit Card online – Our site uses Payment Express, New Zealand’s largest and most secure payment gateway. If you choose this option, you will be taken to the Payment Express website to enter your Credit Card details. Once your order is completed you will be returned to the Watches Online website and your order will be placed automatically!
- Use your Credit Card over the phone – We can take your order & payment details over the phone. Please contact us on 0800 577 500. Your Credit Card details are then put through with Payment Express.
- Due to security measures, we only accept credit cards that are issued in NZ or Australia.
- You can now use your Q Card to make online purchases at watchesonline.co.nz* and receive at least 3 months no payments and no interest (Payment Holiday) on your purchase. On promotional days (as advertised from time to time) you could get an extended Payment Holiday period. Click here for current offer terms and conditions (link to here: http://www.qcard.co.nz/index.php/terms-a-conditions/546-qeftpos-legal-disclosures). To use Q Card online simply select ‘Credit Card’ as your payment type when you check-out, enter your Q Card number, expiry date and CVV number. (Your CVV number is a 3 digit number displayed on the back on your Q Card).
- What is Q Card? Q Card is the ideal shopping partner, combining the benefits of a credit card with the added ability to access a range of interest-free deals and payment holidays^ at thousands of stores nationwide.
- To find out more about Q Card, or to apply online, please visit qcard.co.nz.* Purchases from watchesonline.co.nz will be on your Q EFTPOS Plan.^ Information about Q Card: A minimum purchase amount may be required. Account fees may apply. Available on Flexi Payment, Fixed Instalment or EFTPOS Plans. For interest free only deals, monthly payments may be required throughout interest free period. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of payment holiday or interest free period. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
- Direct Credit / Bank Deposit / Internet Transfer – For depositing funds directly into our designated bank account, either through internet banking or manual deposits. Instructions will be provided to you once you place your order.
- Layby – Choose Layby/Direct Credit payment option at checkout. Please make 20% Deposit into our bank account & then six weeks to pay it off. Just contact me via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to let me know that this is how you would like to pay. I will contact you again, once the item is paid off and of the Courier tracking number for item that is to be sent out.
- Finance is available – If you would like to consider this option, see our Finance Page for details.
- Tax Free – If you are travelling overseas, you don’t have to pay the GST on your purchase. This option is available for customers departing from Auckland International Airport. Your order needs to be received by us at least 3 business days prior to departure.
Your details required at Check Out;
– Delivery Destination, please choose ‘Tax Free Pickup – Auckland Airport’
– Name, as per passport
– Departing flight number
– Departing flight date
To be collected once through Customs from ‘The Collection Point’. You will need to show a copy of your Sales Receipt.
An email of collection details will be sent through to you, once your order is received by us
Our qualified Service Department can adjust your watch bracelet size prior to dispatch.
Steps to follow;
1 Measure your wrist size with a tape measure or a strip of paper then measure on a ruler.
2 Ensure it is measured a little on the lose side.
3 Record the measurement in millimetres.
4 In Check Out, in the notes part, please indicate that you would like the bracelet resized and to what measurement.
This will be done for you as a complimentary service prior to dispatch. It can be a little difficult getting the size exactly right without the wrist to measure it on. However, we will do our best for you. If it still needs adjusting once you receive the watch, we recommend taking it to your nearest Watchmaker for finer adjustment.
Any more questions or need assistance?
If you have any more questions, need assistance with your order, or are not comfortable ordering over the internet; Please contact our friendly staff by using the contact details below. We will help you with what ever you need!
- Live Chat – Now available on the site
- Phone: 0800 577 500 or +64 7 577 0500 if calling from overseas
- Fax: 07 578 5800 or 64 7 578 5800
- Email us: email@example.com